Friday, September 21, 2007

A day before my birthday....

........ It's my birthday tomorrow and i don't feel a thing! .... Hahahah undescribable.... How i wish i could move few more days... Normally, when the month changes to September, i will be very happy n etc.. But not this time... Y is that?? Tell me y? Help me find the answer for that....... Is it because im getting older.....?? hahahha NOT!!!!! :p Well... but ya... i still love 22nd SEPTEMBER...... It Meant alot to me........ Birthday to me -----> IMPORTANT!!!!! heheheh Not because of the age..... It's because of all the greets / wishes / prezzies / surprise / happiness n more........ It's nice to c when my loved ones get excited toooo...



Nice cake huh?? heheh not mine thou... My favorite -----> CAKES!! MORE N MORE CAKES.... I love to have more than 1 cake on my special day........ I would be happy to have 3 cakes....... N i will be more happier to have 5 cakes.... hahhahahha *hint hint* wawawaw

HAPPY BIRTHDAY -----------> KA MILA..... WISHING U ALL THE BEST IN LIFE.....

HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY ----------> AIMAR...... 23rd September -----> I LOVE THIS BOY..... :p

No comments: