Wednesday, September 19, 2007

How i feel.....

Something is not right... Sad + Happy... Only HE knows how i really feel now.... I can just laugh n also cry at the same time.. Sigh..... Let me just post some pictures, well.. not new pictures but ehm... just pictures that made me smile everytime i look at it....

Oh oh oh.. before that.... ehm... 2 more days to go... yes... my birthday.. I'll be celebrating my birthday with.... ehm... don't know yet.. :p see how it goes... I can't think of anything at the moment.. Just wait n see....


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST BEST N ONLY BEST FRIEND -----> SITI IRDA.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY DARLING ADI......

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO OUR SHAOLIN BOY ------> BABY ADAM.......

----->ALL FALLS ON THE SAME DAY... 18TH SEPTEMBER..... WISHING U ALL THE BEST....... :p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------












No comments: