Friday, September 21, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME BABEH... heheheh :p

Thanks to all my families and friends for the birthday greetings..... I was n still am very happy with all the msgs flocking none stop...... heheh that took me about ehm... almost half an hour receiving just msgs w/o a break.... hehehhehe well..... fyi... atu baru my 'GENG CLANS".. alum lagi the others... hahahah yupz... indeed..... too bad my other line is "OUT OF ORDER"... Kalau atu on... wowwwwiieeeee more msgs for sure.. hahaha CONFIDENT BABE.... CONFIDENT... :p

Special thanks to my beloved one.... didn't expect that he would buy me a cake by HIMSELF... He actually did... What a shock!! Sweet of him.. Aha... that's y he is mine.. :p Well... gonna cut it tomorrow during sungkai.. I just want my nieces n nephews to be here to celebrate with me... :) Once again.. thanks to u n also to mum & dad.. N also to my sis!! can't wait for ur prezzies... hehehhe luv u more...

What else.. oh.... my fav msg... definitely goes to BRO MAMAD... heheh cali bah msg nya ah.. GS300 pearl white .... hehehe... so sweet.... love u so much bro..

To ka nuyul.... heheh thanks for all ur sweet msgs... n ur pantunz yg nda menantu ah.... kiris2 bah msgs nya ah.. hahaha but whatever it is.. im glad to be very close to u.. ure such a wonderful person with a lovely heart.. :p

To kawawa n Bumz.... thanks oso for the bday wish.... nice knowing u both too... im glad to have u as a fren/family... :p

Lastly... to my beloved girlfrenS... BABY, BILLIE, NINZ & AHU..... Thanks...... i love u guys so to the very max!!!!!!!

Ops.. not forgetting----> KAWIE, ADEB, FAQIH, AINUL & YSUF..... U light up my life!!!! U finally put a smile on my face once again...... thanks... :p LOVE U ALL.....

No comments: