Thursday, October 4, 2007

Almost Hari Raya...

..Few more days... to be exact... 9 more days to go.. Oh no... nda lagi lama tu eh hari raya....... I'm not so ready yet cos my baju some alum siap.. heheh.. oh well.. but i'm sure siap b4 raya tu.. Went to check on my baju last nite... lawa eh.. i suka..

" THANKS TO KHAZANAH BOUTIQUE... I'm loving it... Oh n the price... well... it's reasonable.. Lagi pun That's the only place yg sanggup buat my baju... salnya i antar lambat ah.. last mins brabis this year.. atu pun payah be pajal.. hehehe.. but ya well, 3 of my baju siap dah.. 2 more to go.. Ehm.. N Oh ya.. price again, nda lagi mahal macam dulu.. Ok lah bagus.. THUMBS UP!! Thanks Nelson.. "

... I need to go t the other boutique.. Linda... I have 3 bajus there.. but that one yg simple saja. Mayb later lah i kesana to check on my bajus...

... I', kinda sleepy still but then again i need to go hit the shower cos he's going to pick me up like very soon.. heeheee.. gtg now...

Oh a lil note for Baby...

" 2nd October ---> the nikah date lah.. hehee... the one that u greet me few months back was our official day being together.. n our sanding date will be after raya.. that would be on the 27th Nov.. hehehe so don't forget to wish me lagi.. hehhehe N oh ya.. the prty celebrations will be on the 1st Dec... D mana? secret lah .. will tell u soon..... :) "

No comments: