Thursday, October 4, 2007

04.10.07 -----> HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS AYAY....



... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U... Ehm... how old r u now? Definitely 22..... Wow... u're getting older lah sis.. heheh apa kurang nya i.. LOL... But ya, she grew up very fast.. She used to be my best buddy(still plang) n now, she's like all grown up n ready to be someone's wife... sigh... Well... I'll miss her more kalau ia kawin.. ehm... ops.. ani pun sudah cam urg kawin.. busy all the time.. n cannot be seen no more.. jarang ada ah.. spending much time with him... :( ehm....

" hey sis, remember when u used to tell me how boring i was cos jrg sama u lagi n always with yah??? remember that?? ahaaaaa... n now..... BACKFIREDDDD... heheh it's all u now.. the old me has turn into u... u're the one yg BORING now.. busy busy busy.. hey babe... spend time with me will ya!!!! "

... Oh well.. whatever it is.. u'll always be loved by me... n that's for sure... "Rindu ku kan kau ah.." hehehe oh man.... sad sad sad... but happy pun jua...

" oh ur present.... soon ah.. dont worry ada i bagi u tu... now still tight up with my baju raya.. hehehe "

love u my dearest sis Ayay..... muahhzzzz

....> HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOES OUT TO KARON, BB, AUNTY NENDEN & ehm... sapa lagi kah.. sorry yg nda termention atu k... May god bless u in every way..........

No comments: