Monday, February 9, 2009

My Lil Superstar




He is such a happy happy happy boy... we love him so much.. he is so loving... :) tapi... kalau ia lapar, ehm.. gosh.. mcm kana pukul saja.. hehe but whatever it is, i love him so so so the very very much...

Who is she? My Baby's girlfriend. :) Meck's daughter. She is so adorable... same age sama my baby... :) :) :) :) Taken during nenek's bday.. 26/01/09


That night on Alai Adi's Bday at their crib d Kb.. 28/01/09.. he is my BIG 2 partner.. hehe Bilz used to be my partner too p lama dah we tak main together2.. :)Look at this one.. cute kan? Gurl n Tasya really love to be with my baby.. Gurl can jaga him the whole day if she is allowed.. n tasya, oh my.. she can talk n talk n talk as long as she want.. let's say the whole day.? hehe :) But ya she is adorable too.. so cute ah drg both.. n to you, tq babe for helping out..




And last but not least, fully loved by us.. :) Also taken on nenek's day.. :0 hey, sapa interframe atu kan? hehe spidey-man!




muahhhzzzz love you boy

No comments: