Saturday, December 6, 2008

...

... Here i am watching M.U playing against Sunderland. Alone, oh well.. not practically alone lah, i'm with my hubby. He's asleep as usual. Krg kalau manang baru tah ia bangun nie. Biasa :) Still no progress for the Red Devil. 50 mins yet no score.. Boring jua nie. But hope for the best..

.. What else to do at this hour? Nothing much. Kinda sleepy but.. tahan saja tia lu mata ah... Ehm.. sitting here doing nothing reminds me of my other cousins... Haven't spend much time with them for quite sometime now. But no worries. I promise i'll be back pretty soon k. Miss the guys.. semua lah.. esp my girls.. :) and ya my 'J' geng. LOL bah bah soon k soon.. :p

. Ehm.. my dad.. i hope for the best.. He'll be admitted this coming Monday. I hate to see bapa feeling sick.. Kesian bah. makes me cry. Just sometime i pretend to care less but too bad i just cant hide that feeling. I love him so so much. Nothing can change that. I love him more than anything in this world. Urghhh... dont wanna say much.. Get well soon pa...

love you dad...

muahhhhzzzz SS68

No comments: