Thursday, May 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD & AHU....

19th May 2008

... HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED BAPA... You're always my number 1... He is my idol, love of my life etc.. He's everything to me.. Love you pa..





Celebrated his big day that night and we had a great night!! Great food ofocurse by MUM... She's always the best in cooking.. No one compares... :)




.... OH NO... The pictures r too small... I took this one from my Bro's fb.. heheh Oh well... will update with a better pictures soon k.. No complains.. :)






... The Siblings... xcluding --> Uncle Bahar n Aunt Mary n Uncle Pat

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We celebrated Ahu's bday that night too.. She came earl n left n came back again.. :) Pictures? Nah... i don't have it with me.. Will update more pictures soon..

... She was hyper active that nite pasaaaalllllllll..... hahaha urang2 nya ganya tau tu hu ah.. :) Oh well.. whatever it is.. i know she had a great nite too.... Your present? i still owe you ya.. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HU..... with lots of love.... SS68

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And also.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS NORAIN..... :)

No comments: