Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 ----> HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE OUT THERE... :)

... Welcome to 2008 ....

... It's a lucky year for me and you want to know why? ... Well, cos i said so... LOL....

.... It's 2008!!! So many things i need to achieve... My Goals... Goals that i need to make it happen.. Yes... i will.. Try my best to make everything works....... :) Especially 'THE ONE'... I want it badly.. This is my year.. Time goes by so fast.. Very fast indeed.. Enough enjoying tooooo much... :) :p :) :p

...... Anyways... how was my new year's celebrations??? Wow... GREAT!!!! We went to KK for 4 days.. It was a blast!!! Best of the best.. I never thought it would be that fun.. And it was... I really enjoyed it... Though last 2007 we went to KL to celebrate and i thought that was fun.. too bad i was wrong.. the one i had in KK was even the best!!! Great combinations of Bobby, GJ, GD and myself.. Thanks guys.... :)

---> We went to Shinanigans like almost every nights... Just to fill in our time... The crowd was the best.. I just love the place.. Met several new friends there, malaysian.. best lah best.. Oh not forgetting, they were so many Bruneians theer as well.. Sooo many friends kejumapahan there as well... And oh ya... soooo happy to see Lenny and the friends there too.. Lalalalallildaada.. it was good.....

.... Enough of all the excitements.. or else i can just go on and on without a stop.. hahaha that shows how i really enjoy the moments.. Oh the SHOPPINGS... ehm... not bad.. better than previous years.. Will be back soon for more shopping this time.. Esp the NIKE..... :)

ps: pitures to be upload soon...

muahhzzz SS68

No comments: