Thursday, December 13, 2007

Today..

.. Rise and Shine.. Good morning.. ehm.. it's not morning anymore... once again...

.... Good Afternoon peeps.. How's ur day?? Hope u have a marvelous Friday.. As for me.. kinda sleepy still but i have to hit the shower soon cos we're going to visit my Grandpa at the hospital.. I hope he's doing well..Haven't seen nenek laki for awhile.. not too long plang but ya rindu na kan nenek ah.. Ehm.. apa tah laki my nenek jrdg.. i bet cari2 ia kan me nie.. ehm.. will visit u soon nini....

... Today?? oh i think Bep's coming back today... If u are.. Welcome back bep.. I'm sure everyone misses u so much.. Enjoy ur 3 weeks holiday k... Enjoy as much as u can.. hehehhe will see u soon too... :) So bep.. jan lupa update stories yg u ketinggalam k.. heheheh

... Today?? It feels like sunday.. Normally Sunday's our lazy day.. We can just stay in bed for the whole day n nite.. Too bad it's not Sunday yet.. It's good Friday.. His out for prayer... He'll be back soon i guess...

... Today?? Ok.. it'll be a long weekends for some ppl... For instance... Gdini n GJul n oso Boy.. hehhe So guys.. what shall we do today?? Let's work on something.. Udah tah kemarin nda bejumpa.. hahhaha I'm sure we're gonna see u guys later.. Oh.. GJul.. i heard bebuka dah casing tangan u?? Apa rasa nya.. heheh get well soon.. :) pickaaabooo.. :)

muahhzzz SS68

No comments: