Monday, October 8, 2007

Late Night...

... here i am still wide awake.. It's 3:07am now.. N nothing much to do... Onlineeeeee saja memanjang.. Every single nite.. routine dah nie.. I don't know.. I think i need to c a doctor.. Minta ubat tdur.. Just somehow my eyes ani ah.. ehm.. unpredictable.. Most of the time.. I'll be wide awake until... 5-6 in the morning.. What a life.. heheh fantastic routine.. hahaha

... N somehow i'm also addicted to Scrabulous online.... It's fun but then again, i just hate waiting for turns. lambat bah sometimes... ehm.. But oh well.. sometimes i just give up.. tutup ja eh mun lambat ah... heheheh Overall.... Great!!!!

... Ehm.. how about main "chus" ah...?? ehm.. mula2 iski eh... cuba ramai urg kan belawan ah.. mun in a day ah.. ada limpas 50 bah.. sangal jua tangan tu kan be chus saja ah.. hahahahah but oh well.. now i'm on the 2nd spot. paling top c nad lah.. handal bah ia ah.. nda ia kelanguan kali.. hehhe eh.. as for me.. cam sangal eh... ani pun today punya alum abis i belawan.. hahah kang tah lagi kalau rajin.. but overall..... Not bad lah... :)

... Oh my oh my... Hari rayaa very soon udah nie.. My baju alum lagi siap.. but will definitely be ready just b4 hari raya... I need to go more shopping soon with my darling... Need to buy tudong lagi... Bags n shoes udah.. p liat lah how.. maybe i need more.. wawawawawa hehehhe

bah udah tah...

chowwwwwww

No comments: