Friday, September 28, 2007

Sayang Anakku Sayang......

..... wondering??? Oh well... that's just a title, one of my old time movie...... D lakon kan oleh Aziz M.Osman... Ehm.. when i said old... it's a classic movie.. Siuk eh.. I cried everytime i watch it.. N now, i'm actually watching it too.. Channel 8.. heheh... Sad bah ceta nya.. Wanna know what's it all about?? Eh malas tah ku ingau kan be ceta.. heheh but oh well.. but if u ever watch this movie... aha... menyedih kan kan??? Sian bah.. it's a story of this 6 siblings yg parents nya passed away.. N drg miskin... Eh kesian eh.. nangis saja bah na uleh nya.. banar tah kesian brabis... :( Enough of this now...

... It's Friday n i'm all alone in my room.. He went out with his uncle.. I don't know what time he'll be home. But oh well, just sometimes i love to be alone in my room.. Pasalnya.. ntah ah.. ber santai bah bersendirian berhad.. hehhe.. konon nya chill p nda jua chill.. LOL!! Kalau d "Hotel Anggrek" baru chill with the ladies.. Oh wait a mins.. to other readers, when i say "hotel anggrek", i meant somewhere else.. It's my friends house where we normally hang out every single day n night... So, peeps.. jan salah sangka ah.. Hotel untuk us ja tu --> the friends aka geng... :p

"nangis gi na ani.. hahah puah eh.. meliat ceta ani 100x masih jua menangis.. eh taluuu.. hehe" This is the part when the siblings searching for their youngest brother yg telah melari kan diri from his family angkat... :p

... Anyway, something funny happend last night that somehow doesn't make any sense to me.. ehm... Just this one guy who supposed to be one of my bro's closest friend don't feel comfortable when i'm around... huh??? but y?? Sounds shit ey... But ah.. can't seems to bother malas i kan explain in details... pokok nya, crap lah.. :p (ka, talk to my butt ja.. ehhehe)

... Oh well, tomorrow's a public holiday.. N we're planning to go to Miri with the ladies ---> Ka Uda, Alya, Wawa, Bum, Syl, Myself n him... P we're not sure yet lah cos we couldn't find a van.. Ehm.. let's just wait n c later... :p

... to my dearest cousins ----> sorry i couldn't make it last night ke JPMC.. I was tight up with something else last night.. Sorry cousins... Let's set nother date k.. hehehe luv u all...

... N oh ya.. my birthday pictures... I haven't upload it yet.. maybe soon....

No comments: