Saturday, August 25, 2007

Rain Rain Rain....

It's been raining since this morning.. or i would say since last night... It feels good when it rains but at the same time it makes some pepole even weaker n lazier...For example, myself..... hehehe I feel very sick now.. Just lying on my bed the whole day n it's almost night time now n still... lying here on my bed... LOL!!!! I'm just enjoying my whole day alone in my room... No disturbance.... feels great at the same time... :p

But oh my... don't be happy yet... attending tahlil later at my granny's house d delima... Not trying to say that i'm kinda lazy but then again, the weather like this... urghhhhh made me feel this way!!! Blame it on th weather... ya ya ya... :p Does that count as alasan?? Ehm... I just don't know.. heheheh Whatever my reasons will be, going there is a MUST!!!!! I'll be coming but a bit late.. Not too late or else i'll be listening...... wawawawa

As a matter of fact.. being with them feels great! Full of joy n laughter.... N yes, my mum's siblings ---> loves food.. i mean it.. GOOD DELICIOUS YUMMY FOODDDDDD!!!!

Unchu Ayah ---> the joker, who made everything alive.. n yes, loud voice.. :p
Unchu Bini ---> the main chef.. good food.. without her, everyone will be starving... n yes, good adviser :p
Ngah Mit ---> loves to eat.. alot... heheh he can seriously eat a big bowl of.. anything... :p

N.. the rest of the members.... LOVE DURIAN...... DURIAN DURIAN DURIAN.....

Being left out -----> Ka Santy n Myself ( so much hatred arah DURIANS.. even the smell makes us so sick :p )

So.. i hope tonight.. nada durian.. even if ada... ehm.. i lah jadi mangsa keadaan.. :p

Bah udah tah.. i kan be malas lu d sini ani... :p

muahhhzzz SS68

No comments: