Thursday, August 23, 2007

Photo Freak!!

Photo Freak ----> Gila gambar.. sana sini nda beranti begambar... hehehe..... This is just for fun... Random pictures..
Here u go... Enjoy :p


"My handsome Nephew, Mr Hazim Wacky... Urgghhh, my gosh... we love this boy so much...."


"Me & Bilz.. Love taking picture of our own.. but Bilz... oh my... in a day.. more than 20x. Just imagine.. no joke"


"My Boys... Not much of a Photo Freak... but when they are in the mood, aha..."


"Ay & Menul.. Surely loving the camera.. I'm sure they have more than 100 photos by now..."


"Lai Ninz & Bumz... Oh yes.. she loves it too, n that's for sure.. yes, most of her picts, perfect shot."


"Juddin & Amal.. Camera lovers too.. Oh ehm.. pssttt... mal.. u're pretty.. U're lucky din.. :p"

Random pictures will update soon with the others... :p

No comments: