Thursday, August 30, 2007

New Activity

Swimming!!!!!! Never thought that i would go alone!!! I did...!!!! Oh well.. not exactly alone. heehheee.. I went there twice already. Yesterday n today... FYI ->Indoor Stadium's pool... Yesterday i went with the kids... Alai n Baby Hazim... Fun eh.. enjoy drg + i pun... We're going again next week..... Just now i went with Madz... ia liat plang saja.. heheh i know ia keboringan lang tu but then again he waited for me.. how sweet... thanks bro.... I can't plan what day n time i wanna go.. I just go when i feel like going.. Inda jua sampat kan bawa anyone tu.. Ani tah gi my girlfriends n boyfriends cbuk kaja + skulah.. ehm.. but ya... overall... FUN!!!!! Now, i tak kesah pun if i go alone... siuk pun masih lagi tia relax... nothing to worry... :p

Ehm.... sigh.... raining....... sing-a-long with me :

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY
COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY
RAIN RAIN GO AWAY
COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY.....

hahahha ntah eh.... nda gi na ingat eh lagu ah... hehehehhe oh well.... udah tah lah... boring nada kan d update... skali nya rajin nie.. skali nya malas.. ah... nada be update seminggu.. wawaawawaw

Oh oh wait!!!! Just a bit of info..... The Palm Hotel.... nice room... very comfy.... ya i know it's a new hotel but somehow i love it there... lawa bah the place... modern lah.... that's all...

muahhhzzzzz

No comments: