Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Early Morning.. Headache..

Goodddddddddddddd Moooorrrrrrrnnnnniiiiinnnnngggggggggg.....

Ehm.. it's almost mid-day now n my head is starting to ache... Question.. y headache?? let me see... most reasonable answer would be.... woke up too early today.... Ya i bet that's it... Bad one i would say.. I better catch up with my sleep soon.. krg jadi worst tu.. I'm just waiting for ehm.. "someone" to come then baru tah sleep.. yaiks... not Mr Bobby ey.. nor other guy.. hahah i'm just waiting for... Billie... wawawawawa

A lil note just for u my friend.....

MISSING U SO SO MUCH... DON'T MEAN TO HURT U.. ESEH KEJIWA.. ehm... let me start again.. hahaha

BABE... I'M NOT COMING TOMORROW.. SORRY FOR NOT BEING AROUND FOR ALMOST A HALF YR NOW.. JUST SOMEHOW I DON'T HAVE THAT MOOD YET TO BE SEEN AROUND.. BUT YES.. I WILL MAKE IT UP TO U N THE REST OF THE TEAM SOON.. BUT CANT PRMOISE WHEN.. BUT WILL BE SOONER OR LATER... LOVE U BABES..... U KNOW WHO U ARE... :p N I KNOW U'RE READING MY BLOG NOW.. WAWAWAWA

N to my lil sis... soon k .. hhahah dont be surprise with the picts im gonna post.. hahahhaa

Bah udah tah.. bye....

muahhzzz

No comments: